Dow and DuPont reaffirm to close merger in August 2017
June 28 Dow Chemical Co and DuPont on Wednesday reaffirmed their expectation to close their merger in August.
Dec 8 Endo International Plc -
* It is eliminating its 375-member U.S. Branded pain sales field force
* The strategic actions are expected to result in restructuring charges of approximately $62 million
* Restructuring expected to provide approximately $90 million to $100 million in annual run rate pre-tax gross cost savings in 2017
* Anticipates a portion of cost savings to be redeployed in 2017 to support pursuit of development and approval of Xiaflex
* Legacy pain portfolio products - including Opana ER and Percocet, among others will be managed as mature brands
* Restructuring charges include a $40 million non-cash intangible asset impairment charge Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAN FRANCISCO, June 28 Electric vehicle charging station maker ChargePoint Inc said on Wednesday it had secured $43 million in financing led by German engineering group Siemens AG, bringing to a close the U.S. company's latest funding round at $125 million.