Mother of Uber CEO killed in boating accident -newspaper
May 27 The mother of ride-hailing firm Uber's chief executive has died in a boating accident near Fresno, California on Friday, the Fresno Bee reported on Saturday.
Dec 8 Vector Group Ltd :
* Vector Group Ltd - expects to incur an after-tax charge of about $11 million in Q4 of 2016 related to settlement agreement-sec filing
* Says upon dismissal of settled cases, company and liggett will be defendants in approximately 125 state court Engle cases
* Vector Group Ltd says on Dec. 7 co and its subsidiary reached an agreement resolving 124 Engle Progeny tobacco litigation cases pending in Florida
* Vector Group - pursuant to terms of agreement, Liggett will pay a total of $17.65 million including a $14 million lump sum payment paid on December 7, 2016 Source text - bit.ly/2hqgyOX Further company coverage:
* BA latest to be hit by computer problems (Adds comment by BA's chief executive)