CORRECTED-New 'Star Wars' film titled 'The Last Jedi,' Disney says
LOS ANGELES, Jan 23 The next "Star Wars" movie will be called "Star Wars: The Last Jedi," movie studio Disney said on Monday, and will be released on Dec. 15.
Dec 8 AdvanSix Inc
* Says expects required mechanical work to be completed in approximately one week
* Experienced temporary outage at its Hopewell, Virginia facility reducing caprolactam production
* AdvanSix-Due to timing of current disruption relative to Nov 21 start-up, buffer inventories through supply chain insufficient to offset temporary outage
* Says AdvanSix reports temporary outage at its Hopewell Facility
* As result of current outage, co expects to incur an approximately $10 to $12 million unfavorable impact to pre-tax income in Q4 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, Jan 23 The U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau said on Monday it had fined subsidiaries of Citigroup Inc $28.8 million for giving "the runaround to borrowers" on mortgage servicing, by keeping borrowers in the dark about options to avoid foreclosure or making it difficult for them to apply for relief.
DUBAI, Jan 23 Emirates' announcement on Monday that it would start flying to the United States with a stop for passengers in Greece sparked a strong reaction from a lobby group representing U.S. competitors who accused it of competing unfairly through state subsidies.