Dec 9 UK's Financial Conduct Authority:
* Publishes finalised guidance for the fair-treatment of
* "We are not introducing new rules, guidance will help
firms know what we expect of them to ensure their customers are
treated fairly going forwards."
* Firms are expected to review their business practices
within 3 months of today's date and, if necessary, make changes
to them in light of guidance.
* Wants to ensure that closed-book customers are treated
fairly and do not receive less attention than customers who have
recently taken out new product
* Products covered by the guidance are personal pensions,
endowments, investment bonds and whole-of-life policies
Source text for Eikon: (bit.ly/2hdWmRo)