Dec 12 (Reuters) - RedHill Biopharma Ltd
* RedHill Biopharma announces phase IIa 48-week final results further supporting potential of RHB-104 in multiple sclerosis
* RedHill Biopharma - top-line final (48 weeks) results are consistent with previously announced interim results
* RedHill Biopharma -"top-line final results from patients who completed 48-week study period demonstrated marked improvement over historical self-control"
* RedHill Biopharma - overall, RHB-104 was well-tolerated
* Redhill Biopharma - RHB-104 appeared safe, well-tolerated, with no drug-related serious adverse events/ clinically relevant/ unexpected adverse events Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: