BRIEF-NAVER buys 7.1 pct stake in Mirae Asset Daewoo
* Says NAVER has acquired 47.4 million shares of the company, increasing its stake in the company to 7.1 percent from 0
Dec 12 Applied Development Holdings Ltd
* Subscriber agrees to provide interest-free and security-free shareholder's loan of hk$200 million to jv upon completion
* Tian Yuan and subscriber agree to subscribe for 79 new shares at us$79.00 and 20 new shares at us$20.00 respectively
* Subscriber, Tian Yuan and jv entered into subscription agreement
* Subscriber is Applied Investment Ltd, Tian Yuan refers to China Tian Yuan International Finance Ltd and JV refers to Wealth Guide Global Ltd Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 28 Australian shares recouped early losses to trade higher on Wednesday with miners among the biggest gainers following a rise in commodity prices.