PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - Jan 24
Jan 24 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Dec 12 Quest Diagnostics Inc
* Quest Diagnostics Inc - investigating an unauthorized third-party intrusion into an internet application on its network.
* Quest Diagnostics Inc - investigation is ongoing and unauthorized intrusion has been reported to law enforcement
* Quest Diagnostics Inc - accessed data included name, date of birth, lab results, and in some instances, telephone numbers
* Quest Diagnostics provides notice of data security incident
* Quest Diagnostics Inc - company provided notice to individuals whose accounts have been affected
* Quest - On Nov 26 unauthorized third party accessed internet application and obtained protected health information of approximately 34,000 individuals
* Quest Diagnostics Inc - accessed information did not include social security numbers, credit card information, insurance or other financial information Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 24 Malaysia's AirAsia X Bhd on Tuesday said it has become Asia's first low-cost carrier to receive approval to operate scheduled passenger flights to any destination within the United States.
TOKYO, Jan 24 Japanese stocks declined on Tuesday as U.S. President Donald Trump's protectionist policy stance rattled investors while banks led the losses on sliding U.S. and global bond yields.