BRIEF-Gemini reports Q1 net loss per share of $0.04
* Now expecting revenue for 2017 to be less than 2016 but expects activity to pick up in second half of 2017 into 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Dec 13 Boeing Co :
* The second aircraft upgrade is already under way, with the entire fleet slated for completion in 2018.
* Boeing begins digital flight deck upgrades to NATO fleet
* Thirteen additional NATO AWACS will receive installation of the upgrade as part of a $257 million modification effort
* The modernization has also been installed on a U.S. Air Force AWACS, which is completing extensive flight tests and will deliver in 2017 Further company coverage:
* Ironhorse announces Q1 2017 financial and operating results