BRIEF-Telepizza enters Czech Republic and Paraguay
* Enters Czech Republic after setting up joint venture with Forty's pizza, opens 10 restaurants in the country
Dec 14 Flight Centre Travel Group Ltd
* Flight centre updates market on competiton law test case
* High Court of Australia overturned unanimous full federal court judgement that was delivered in FLT's favour in july 2015
* High court's majority decision establishes new law on application of competition law to agents
* FLT and ACCC will return to full Federal Court next year for an appeal about whether original $11 million penalty was excessive or inadequate
* High court did not award ACCC its costs for full Federal Court or High Court hearings
* Does not currently believe there are any further implications for business from the judgement Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
MANILA, March 23 Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte on Thursday accused the United States of having a provocative stance on the South China Sea and said its inaction when China started building manmade islands was the cause of tensions now besetting the region.
LONDON/NEW YORK, March 23 Fast food chain Pret a Manger's private equity owners have chosen Solebury Capital to advise on a planned New York stock market listing, people close to the situation said.