British Airways suffers flight delays after global IT outage
LONDON, May 27 British Airways flights in Britain were being delayed and passengers were suffering long waits at airports on Saturday because of a global system outage, the airline said.
Dec 14 Bottomline Technologies (DE)
* On December 9, 2016, co entered into a credit agreement among co as borrower, co's units, lenders - SEC filing
* Bottomline Technologies says under terms of credit agreement, lenders have provided co with a 5-year revolving credit facility of up to $300 million
* Bottomline Technologies says credit facility will terminate on December 8, 2021
* Bottomline Technologies says credit facility is available for issuance of up to $20 million of letters of credit, up to $20 million of swing line loans
* Bottomline Technologies says also has right to request increase of commitments under credit facility up to $150 million
* Bottomline Technologies says proceeds of credit facility may be used for corporate purposes of co & units, repayment or refinancing of indebtedness Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 26 Hackers used malware to steal customer payment data from most of Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc's restaurants over a span of three weeks, the company said on Friday, adding to woes at the chain whose sales had just started recovering from a string of food safety lapses in 2015.