Emerging market non-resident inflows hit highest since 2013 -IIF
NEW YORK, March 27 A measure of daily portfolio flows to emerging market assets rose to its highest level in nearly four years, the Institute of International Finance said Monday.
Dec 14 Centene Corp
* Centene corp says Neidorff will continue to serve as chief executive officer until his successor is appointed
* Centene-Amendment anticipates Neidorff's successor as ceo will be appointed on or prior to co's annual stockholder meeting in April 2020
* Centene corp - entered into amendment to executive employment agreement with Michael F. Neidorff, its chairman, president and chief executive officer
* Centene corp says board of directors and Neidorff agreed to extend his contract beyond previous termination date in december 2017 Source text - bit.ly/2hmaaLQ Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, March 27 The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday struggled over whether to upend nearly 30 years of law governing patent lawsuits that critics say allows often-baseless litigants to sue in friendly courts, giving them the upper hand over high-technology companies such as Apple Inc and Alphabet Inc's Google.
* France's Suez said on Monday that following an announcement on March 8th of a project to acquire GE Water & Process Technologies together with Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, it has successfully priced an offering of 1.2 billion euros ($1.30 billion) in senior unsecured notes that constitutes the first step in refinancing the acquisition.Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9200 euros) (Reporting by Paris Newsroom)