BRIEF-Emergent Capital announces supplement no. 1 to exchange offer
* Emergent Capital announces supplement no. 1 to exchange offer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Dec 15 UK'S Competition and Markets Authority (CMA)
* Demands greater transparency from legal service providers
* CMA has concluded that competition in legal services for individual consumers and small businesses is not working well.
* Has set out a package of measures which challenges providers and regulators to help customers better navigate the market and get value for money
* Also recommending Ministry of Justice reviews the current framework to make it more flexible, targeted at protecting consumers in areas where needed
* Recommended that frontline regulators work with consumer and small business groups Source text: (bit.ly/2hIHOMT) (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
RIO DE JANEIRO/BRASILIA, May 26 Maria Silvia Bastos resigned on Friday as head of Brazil's development bank BNDES amid a political crisis that had increased pressure against her by credit-starved business leaders.