BRIEF-Delta Air Lines sees Q4 PRASM to fall 3 pct vs decline of 3-5 pct previously
Dec 15 Delta Air Lines Inc
* Delta Air Lines Inc - updating December quarter PRASM to decline about 3% - SEC filing
* "Commercial initiatives should result in flat PRASM in 1Q17"
* Says 2017 non-fuel unit costs expected to be up 2 percent-3 percent
* Delta Air Lines Inc - "expect Brazil RASM to continue positive trends into 2017"
* Delta Air Lines Inc - currently has no open fuel hedges and losses from previously closed positions are frozen at about $300 million in 2017
* Says plan to complete $5 billion share repurchase authorization by mid-2017
* Says expects to drive about $1.5 billion of productivity savings in 2017
* Market jet fuel prices forecast to increase nearly 30 percent and drive about $1.2 billion in incremental cost for delta in 2017 Source text for Eikon: (bit.ly/2h3YZ7x) Further company coverage:
Gunman in California UPS shooting targeted co-workers for slayings
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.