UPDATE 1-AIG CEO may reduce buybacks, focus on acquisitions
June 28 American International Group Inc CEO Brian Duperreault said on Wednesday the company would likely slow the pace of share buybacks and instead spend on acquisitions.
Dec 15 Sixt says
* Merger of DriveNow and car2go not an option for Sixt
* Sixt owns 50 pct of DriveNow. Any merger of DriveNow with another company would need approval from Sixt
* Has no knowledge of reported takeover talks
* Manager Magazin had reported that Daimler and BMW aim to combine their car-sharing services Car2Go and DriveNow to better compete with U.S.-based ride-hailing service Uber. Further company coverage:
* EU to consider link between rule of law and budget disbursements (Adds quotes, details, background)