UPDATE 1-Burkina Faso 2016/17 cotton crop seen rising to 750,000 tonnes -minister
* Talks continuing with Monsanto on possible compensation (Adds detail, soybean development plan with French partners)
Dec 15 Celgene Corp
* Evotec and Celgene corporation have entered into a strategic drug discovery and development collaboration
* Celgene holds exclusive options to in-license worldwide rights to evotec programmes developed from the company's compound library
* Co may be eligible to receive up to $250 million in milestones as well as up to low double-digit royalties on in-licensed programmes
* Initial term of the collaboration is five years
* Under terms of agreement, Evotec will receive an upfront payment of $45 million
* Celgene may also elect to screen compounds from proprietary celmod library using co's IPSC platform to evaluate activity in models of neurodegenerative diseases Further company coverage:
LONDON, Jan 16 Geneva-based sugar merchant Alvean said on Monday that Ivo Sarjanovic was stepping down as chief executive officer.
TORONTO, Jan 16 Canada's main stock index pulled back in morning trade on Monday, with several auto parts makers losing ground as U.S. President-elect Donald Trump upped pressure on carmakers to build locally.