India's Britannia Industries Q4 profit up 6 pct
May 25 Biscuit maker Britannia Industries Ltd on Thursday reported a six percent rise in fourth-quarter consolidated profit.
Dec 16 Wolford AG :
* H1 revenue 67.62 million euros ($70.64 million) versus 79.24 million euros year ago
* H1 EBIT -8.24 million euros versus -0.28 million euros year ago
* H1 earnings after tax equaled -8.45 million euros compared to the prior year figure of -0.90 million euros
* It will be a challenge to attain the communicated business targets in the light of the company's revenue development in the first half of 2016/17
* Third quarter begins with slight upswing in revenues in november Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9573 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
MOSCOW, May 25 Nissan is recalling 42,269 of its Nissan Almera cars sold in Russia, Russia's standards agency said in a statement on Thursday.