US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Tech, energy shares lift Wall Street
NEW YORK, June 23 Wall Street ended higher on Friday as gains in tech and energy stocks more than offset weakness in the financial sector, while a slide in Home Depot kept the Dow in check.
Dec 16 Reliance Infrastructure Ltd
* Reliance Infrastructure InvIT Fund files DRHP with SEBI
* RINFRA InvIT will own 10 toll road assets
* Says Axis Capital, DSP Merrill Lynch, UBS Securities are acting as global coordinators and book running lead managers.
* Proposed issue size of INR 30 billion
* Says InvIT Fund will have low leverage upon listing, providing debt capacity to finance future growth.
* Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management Limited, is the investment manager to the InvIT Fund.
* SBI Capital Markets and Yes Securities are acting as book running lead managers
* Proposed issue with an option to retain over-subscription upto 25 pct Source text: bit.ly/2hEbqYp Further company coverage:
* Indexes: Dow down 0.05 pct, S&P up 0.13 pct, Nasdaq up 0.38 pct (Updates to late afternoon, adds commentary, changes byline)