BRIEF-Uniti Group Inc announces launch of notes offering
* Uniti Group Inc says co and units are offering of approximately $200 million aggregate principal amount of 7.125% senior notes due 2024 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Dec 19 Catalyst Biosciences Inc :
* Catalyst Biosciences Inc - drug product fill-finish manufacturing services agreement for marzeptacog alfa (activated) for clinical trial applications
* Catalyst Biosciences Inc - has secured all rights to manufacturing process for Marzeptacog Alfa from Wyeth LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pfizer
* Catalyst Biosciences Inc - has signed a drug product fill-finish manufacturing services agreement with symbiosis pharmaceutical services limited
* Catalyst Biosciences Inc - prepared to initiate an efficacy study in 2017 for marzeptacog alpha (activated) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BERLIN, April 24 Online food takeaway firm Delivery Hero, one of Europe's biggest start-ups that is seen as likely to seek to list later this year, reported that revenues jumped 71 percent in 2016 and said it would keep investing to drive future growth.