Daimler picks U.S. trucks chief to replace Bernhard
BERLIN, Feb 27 Daimler has appointed the head of its North American trucks division to run group-wide truck operations, replacing departed chief Wolfgang Bernhard, the carmaker said on Monday.
Dec 21 RnB Retail And Brands AB (Publ)
* Q1 sales in comparable stores in Sweden decreased during quarter by 1.4 percent
* Q1 operating income increased to SEK 46 mln (30).
* Q1 operating income before amortization for latest 12-month period totaled SEK 105 mln (103). Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Stockholm Newsroom)
* FY net profit 100.7 million euros ($106.9 million) versus 36.0 million euros year ago
* FY revenue 94.7 million euros ($100.5 million) versus 77.8 million euros year ago