1 Min Read
Dec 21 (Reuters) - Amcorp Properties Bhd -
* Unit Amcorp Orient entered into a co-investment agreement with Grosvenor Asia Pacific to form a jv
* Amcorp orient to contribute an aggregate of hkd349.1 million to the jv co
* Jv co for the purpose of investing in a portfolio of value-add as well as redevelopment and development projects
* The co-invest is expected to contribute positively to the future earnings and growth of amprop group.
* Co-Invest is not expected to have a material effect on eps of Amprop Group for financial year ending 31 march 2017
* Capital commitment of Amcorp Orient will be funded by advances from AMPROP by way of internal funds of AMPROP and bank borrowings Source text (bit.ly/2h971hD) Further company coverage: