Dec 22 (Reuters) - Kungsleden AB :
* Signed an agreement to sell an unbuilt part of the property Stiernhielm 7 in Mölndal to JM AB.
* JM AB has paid an unconditional deposit of 5 million Swedish crowns ($545,000) at agreement signing
* Rest of purchase price is deemed to be paid during first half of 2019
* When new zoning plan has gained legal force and real estate regulation is completed JM will pay rest of purchase price, estimated to 112 million crowns
* Transaction will result in a profit effect of 107 million crowns for Kungsleden Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage: ($1 = 9.2013 Swedish crowns) (Gdynia Newsroom)