Dec 22 (Reuters) - Ang Industries Ltd
* Says clarifies on news item " SBI plans to sell manufacturing plants of Ang Industries"
* Says news report is a result of expression of interest derived from SBI on Dec 21
* Says co, bankers been in talks to monetise certain assets to cut debt
* Says SBI on behalf of banks have been given mandate to SBI Capital Markets to find potential buyer on Swiss challenge method
* Says process for sale has been initiated by banks
* Says unit in question is an export unit Source text: bit.ly/2hcXPJv Further company coverage: