US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Tech, energy shares lift Wall Street
NEW YORK, June 23 Wall Street ended higher on Friday as gains in tech and energy stocks more than offset weakness in the financial sector, while a slide in Home Depot kept the Dow in check.
Dec 22 Ang Industries Ltd
* Says clarifies on news item " SBI plans to sell manufacturing plants of Ang Industries"
* Says news report is a result of expression of interest derived from SBI on Dec 21
* Says co, bankers been in talks to monetise certain assets to cut debt
* Says SBI on behalf of banks have been given mandate to SBI Capital Markets to find potential buyer on Swiss challenge method
* Says process for sale has been initiated by banks
* Says unit in question is an export unit Source text: bit.ly/2hcXPJv Further company coverage:
* Indexes: Dow down 0.05 pct, S&P up 0.13 pct, Nasdaq up 0.38 pct (Updates to late afternoon, adds commentary, changes byline)