BRIEF-CME raises NYMEX palladium futures margins by 18.2 pct
* CME raises palladium futures NYMEX (PA) initial margins for specs by 18.2 percent to $7,150 per contract from $6,050
Dec 22 Marshall Monteagle Plc :
* Fy headline earnings per share decreased 75 pct to 2.3 us cents (2015 - 9.3 us cents)
* Group revenue for twelve months to 30th September 2016 decreased by 7 pct to us$ 241,933,000 compared to us$259,133,000
* Fgroup profit before tax decreased by 15 pct to us$8,276,000 from us$9,727,000.
* Directors are proposing a second interim dividend of 1.9 U.S. cents, making a total of 3.7 US cents for year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
BRUSSELS, June 22 European Union leaders plan to decide in October where to house two London-based agencies for banking and medicine that must be relocated as a result of Britain's decision to leave the bloc.