Greece gets three bids for Thessaloniki Port
ATHENS, March 25 Greece has received three binding bids for a majority stake in its second-largest port in Thessaloniki, the country's privatisations agency said on Saturday.
Dec 22 Bank of China Hong Kong:
* Proposed disposal of interests in Chiyu Bank
* Agreement for proposed disposal of total of 2.1 million ordinary shares of Chiyu Bank by BOCHK for a total consideration of HK$7.69 bln
* Unit and indirect 66.06 pct owned unit of Bank Of China entered into sale and purchase agreement with unit of Xiamen International Investment (XIL) and Committee of Jimei Schools
* Performance bond in amount of not more than HK$350 million will be provided to BOCHK pursuant to terms of sale and purchase agreement
* To facilitate a smooth transition, BOCHK, Chiyu Bank and XIL entered into a transitional services agreement on 22 December 22, 2016
* Resultant proceeds from proposed disposal will facilitate development of BOCHK's business in ASEAN region Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780; )
BOAO, China, March 25 An advisor to China's central bank said on Saturday that he believed the People's Bank of China (PBOC) would want a smooth transition to holding less foreign exchange reserves.
BOAO, China, March 25 Globalisation is a reality for all countries, and is not a matter of choice, the People's Bank of China's governor, Zhou Xiaochuan, on Saturday.