PRESS DIGEST- New York Times business news - March 28
March 28 The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Dec 22 Rudolph Technologies Inc :
* Ruling by court of appeals reversed PTO's rejection of 3 of 18 patent claims and affirmed PTO's rejection of nine patent claims
* Patent is subject of Rudolph's patent infringement lawsuit against Camtek's inspection systems
* Rudolph announces ruling in patent reexamination appeal by Camtek
* Appeal of remaining six patent claims was dismissed by court of appeals for procedural reasons Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Spot LNG supplies could rise on Train Three startup -traders (Adds details on Train 2 outage, trader comments)
March 28 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.