1 Min Read
Dec 27 (Reuters) - Qualcomm Inc :
* Qualcomm responds to announcement by Korea Fair Trade Commission
* Says decision not effective until final written decision is issued
* Says "Qualcomm will vigorously defend itself and seek an immediate stay when final decision is issued"
* Qualcomm - KFTC intends to impose an administrative fine of about 1.03 trillion South Korean Won (about $865 million at current exchange rates)
* Says Korea Fair Trade Commission (KFTC) announced that it has reached a decision in its investigation of Qualcomm incorporated
* Says investigation finds that certain of company's business practices are in violation of Korean competition law Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: