BRIEF-United Financial Bancorp reports Q4 earnings per share $0.29
* United Financial Bancorp Inc announces record earnings for fourth quarter, quarterly dividend and annual meeting date
Dec 29 Cinda International Holdings Ltd
* Deal for total subscription amount of us$10 million
* Company has subscribed through lead manager to offer of notes by issuer
* Will fund total subscription amount partly from its internal resources and partly from banking facilities available to company
* Issuer being prime bloom holdings limited Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Jan 24 Bob Evans Farms Inc said it would sell its restaurants unit to private-equity firm Golden Gate Capital for $565 million including debt, to focus on its refrigerated food business.
Jan 24 Goldman Sachs Group Inc's former president and chief operating officer Gary Cohn received $85 million in cash and stock related payouts as he leaves the Wall Street firm for a new role in the Trump administration.