1 Min Read
Dec 30 (Reuters) - Coal Ministry of India:
* CMD of eastern coalfields says total of nine bodies have been recovered from the ECL Rajmahal coal mine accident site so far
* Probe ordered by director general of mines safety; high level panel of experts constituted by Coal India to probe causes of accident
* Two persons have met with injuries and treated in the area hospital; one sent to Durgapur for further treatment.
* All 10 excavators and dump trucks have been extracted.
* Control room has been set up at the project office of Rajmahal open cast expansion project of ECL Source text: bit.ly/2iM214I Further company coverage: