Dec 30 Coal Ministry of India:
* CMD of eastern coalfields says total of nine bodies have
been recovered from the ECL Rajmahal coal mine accident site so
* Probe ordered by director general of mines safety; high
level panel of experts constituted by Coal India to probe causes
* Two persons have met with injuries and treated in the area
hospital; one sent to Durgapur for further treatment.
* All 10 excavators and dump trucks have been extracted.
* Control room has been set up at the project office of
Rajmahal open cast expansion project of ECL
Source text: bit.ly/2iM214I
Further company coverage: