1 Min Read
Dec 30 (Reuters) - ANG Industries Ltd :
* says unit in question is an export unit and after the proposed sale the company shall be left with 2 other units situated in Sitarganj (Uttrakhand) and SEZ Noida UP
* says co, bankers in talks in various joint lender forum meetings to monetise certain assets to reduce debt
* clarifies on news item "SBI plans to sell manufacturing plants of ang industries limited"
* SBI on behalf of the banks have given mandate to sbi capital markets to find a potential buyer based on Swiss challenge method
* any asset sale by company is subject to all the bankers agreeing and hence EOI was taken out to start the process by SBI caps Source text:(bit.ly/2hzido7) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru newsroom)