BRIEF-Bank of Hawaii says Kent Lucien to be chief strategy officer
* Says Kent T. Lucien, vice chair, currently Bank of Hawaii's chief financial officer, will become chief strategy officer
Jan 2 Jiayuan International Group Ltd :
* Unit entered into equity transfer framework agreement with vendors and target company
* Deal for an initial consideration of RMB610 million
* Agreement sets out principal terms in respect of sale and purchase of 49% equity interest in Shenzhen Songling Industrial
* Consideration will be funded by internal resources of group and bank financing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, Jan 20 The Trump administration, hours after taking office on Friday, suspended a plan to cut mortgage insurance premiums on federally insured home loans that the U.S. government had estimated would save eligible homeowners an average of $500 a year.
Jan 20 The U.S. government is investigating dietary supplement maker Herbalife over whether it violated foreign bribery laws while conducting business in China, the company revealed in a regulatory filing on Friday.