1 Min Read
Jan 3 (Reuters) - Syndicate Bank Ltd
* Clarifies on news item "Assets worth Rs 105 crore seized in Syndicate Bank scam".
* Says bank has written off 8.83 billion rupees on account of fraud in Jaipur region
* Says loss is fully provided for in financials statements of co as on 31.03.2016
* Bank on detection of fraud, has immediately taken administrative action against the erring officials
* During FY'16, large value of fraud detected in jaipur region in Malviya Nagar and MI road branches of Jaipur branch and Udaipur branches
* Fraudsters in connivance with banking officials committed fraud of 10 billion rupees by resorting to discounting of fake documents Source text: bit.ly/2j3ctEY Further company coverage: