Jan 5 CBL & Associates Properties Inc
* CBL & Associates Properties, inc. Announces plans for future redevelopment of four Macy's locations
* CBL & Associates Properties inc says as part of its announced store closures, today Macy's announced its intention to close four locations in CBL portfolio
* CBL & Associates Properties inc - redevelopment of four Macy's anchor locations in CBL portfolio are expected to close in 2017
* CBL has entered into an agreement to purchase three stores from Macy's for a total consideration of $5 million.
* At layton hills mall, CBL is finalizing negotiations with a new anchor store to replace Macy's
* CBL & Associates Properties - redevelopment plans for the three locations in the CBL portfolio will be announced as replacement users are finalized
* CBL & Associates Properties - Macy's will also close its store at river ridge mall in Lynchburg, VA, in which CBL holds a minority interest Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Fairfax Financial to sell 12.2 pct of Indian insurer ICICI Lombard
MUMBAI, May 27 Canada's Fairfax Financial Holdings plans to sell a 12.2 percent stake in its Indian joint venture insurer ICICI Lombard in a deal that will value the company at 203 billion rupees ($3.15 billion), the Indian company said on Saturday.