BRIEF-Rubicon Technology says reduced size of board to 5 members
* Rubicon Technology Inc- board has decided to reduce size of board to five members effective as of upcoming annual meeting date - sec filing
Jan 4 Energy Transfer Partners Lp
* Energy Transfer Partners LP - adopted amendment No. 15 to second amended and restated agreement of limited partnership of Energy Transfer Partners, L.P.
* Energy Transfer Partners - LPA amendment provides for establishment and issuance of Class K units representing lp interests in partnership - SEC filing
* Energy Transfer Partners - Class K units will be entitled to get cash distributions on qtrly basis equal to 7.50 pct/annum of issue price of Class K units Source text: (bit.ly/2iR4uYj) Further company coverage:
Feb 21 Verizon Communications Inc said on Tuesday it would buy Yahoo Inc's core business for $4.48 billion, lowering its original offer by $350 million in the wake of two massive cyber attacks at the internet company.
* David Richmond reports 10.8 percent stake in Rockwell Medical Inc as of Feb 20 - sec filing