Jan 5 (Reuters) - Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust
* PREIT comments on Macy's planned store closings
* "Demand for Macy's spaces is robust with new opportunities situated in desirable locations in quality, high barrier-to-entry markets"
* At Valley View mall in advanced discussions with a traditional department store and for Moorestown & Plymouth malls, are negotiating LOIS
* Pennsylvania REIT - in process of finalizing transactions to control real estate in two of three locations being closed by macy's
* Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust - in process are negotiating terms on third location
* Beaver Valley mall is under agreement of sale and is expected to close before end of January Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: