Jan 5 (Reuters) - Allergan Plc -
* Allergan CEO says proper guidance will come in a few weeks; but we've said Restasis net revenue will stay flat, "I think that's conservative"
* Allergan CEO: "It seems the industry is taking pricing seriously...I'm encouraged by what I've seen in January so far"
* Allergan CEO: "let's see what happens in June, we will not be taking a second increase in June"
* Allergan CEO says we would like to see even stronger growth internationally, and think that's possible
* Allergan CEO says in terms of data & submissions 2018 is a bigger year than 2017
* Allergan CEO: "its completely within the control of the industry", when asked about incoming Trump administration and its plans
* Allergan CEO: "we're not asking people not to take price increases, but to be thoughtful of their price increases" Further company coverage: