BA cancels flights from London's Heathrow, Gatwick after IT outage
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.
Jan 5 Painted Pony Petroleum Ltd
* Painted Pony achieves 2016 exit production of more than 240 mmcfe/d (40,000 boe/d), announces operational update and attendance at the TD Securities London Energy Conference
* Daily production volumes for 2017 are expected to average approximately 288 mmcfe/d
* Painted Pony Petroleum Ltd - Q4 2016 daily production volumes averaged approximately 218.7 mmcfe/d
* Painted Pony Petroleum - liquids production volumes in 2017 expected to be more than 9 pct of total production volumes or approximately 4,400 bbls/d
* Painted Pony Petroleum Ltd - since November 2016, Painted Pony has hedged an additional 56.5 mmcf/d on contracts for 2017 and 2018
* Anticipates 2017 forecasted exit production volumes to be approximately 408 mmcfe/d
* Painted Pony Petroleum Ltd says daily production volumes for 2017 are expected to average approximately 288 mmcfe/d (48,000 boe/d)
* Painted Pony Petroleum - hedged total of 65 pct of natural gas production during 2017 at average price of $3.30/mcf on AECO swaps (51 pct of hedged volumes) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 27 British Airways flights in Britain were being delayed and passengers were suffering long waits at airports on Saturday because of a global system outage, the airline said.