Jan 6 J C Penney Company Inc :
* J.C.Penney reports holiday sales update
* Comparable store sales for combined nine-week November and December period resulted in a 0.8 percent decline over same period last year
* J.C.Penney Company Inc - company also reaffirmed its full-year EBITDA target of $1 billion for fiscal 2016
* Comparable store sales for combined 9-week November and December period resulted in a (0.8) percent decline over same period last year
* "first three weeks of November proved to be challenging in stores, consistent with trends in broader retail industry"
* "business improved and overall comp sales for six-week period from thanksgiving week through end of december were positive"
* J.C. Penney Company Inc - weakness in women's apparel continued to impact holiday period performance Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Cargill sells fruit processing plant in Brazil to Germany's Doehler: source
SAO PAULO, June 26 The Brazilian unit of U.S. food processor Cargill agreed to sell a fruit processing plant located in the Sao Paulo state to German food ingredients maker Doehler, a source with knowledge of the deal told Reuters on Monday. (Reporting by Roberto Samora; Writing by Marcelo Teixeira)