Jan 8 Ipsen Sa
* Ipsen to acquire Oncology Assets from Merrimack Pharmaceuticals
* Entered into a definitive agreement to acquire global oncology assets from Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, including its product ONIVYDE
* Co to pay $575 million cash at closing plus upto $450 million upon approval of potential additional indications for ONIVYDE in the U.S.
* Deal should be dilutive in 2017 and accretive from 2018 onwards both in operating margin and EPS
* Transaction will be fully financed by Ipsen's existing cash and lines of credit Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BA cancels flights from London's Heathrow, Gatwick after IT outage
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.