BRIEF-Fisco to sell shares of NCXX Group for 60.2 mln yen
* Says it will sell 152,000 shares of unit NCXX Group Inc to a Tokyo-based company for 60.2 million yen (396 yen per share) in total, to ensure the business fund, on April 28
Jan 9 Csi Properties Ltd
* Vendor, a direct wholly-owned subsidiary of company, entered into provisional SPA with purchaser
* CSI Properties Ltd - announces proposed sale of (a) hotel assets and operator and (b) commercial properties
* Total amount of consideration to group for sale is HK$1.70 billion
* CSI properties - applied to stock exchange for resumption of trading in shares on stock exchange with effect from 9:00 a.m. On Tuesday, 10 Jan 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
April 28 Australian markets were dragged lower by miners on Friday, after dips in overnight commodity prices pared previous sessions' gains while New Zealand stocks surged to a seven-month high, led by industrial and utility shares.