CORRECTED-Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on June 28
ZURICH, June 28 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening virtually unchanged at 9,071 points on Wednesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer.
Jan 10 Intime Retail Group Co Ltd
* on 28 December 2016, joint offerors requested board to put forward proposal to scheme shareholders
* proposal regarding proposed privatisation of company
* application has been made by company to stock exchange for resumption of trading in shares on stock exchange on 10 january 2017
* scheme shares will be cancelled in exchange for payment by joint offerors to each shareholder of cancellation price of hk$10.00 for each share. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says to consider proposal for increasing authorized capital of company Source text - (http://bit.ly/2s0hLC5) Further company coverage: