Mother of Uber CEO killed in boating accident -newspaper
May 27 The mother of ride-hailing firm Uber's chief executive has died in a boating accident near Fresno, California on Friday, the Fresno Bee reported on Saturday.
Jan 9 Parex Resources Inc -
* For Q1 2017, we expect production to average 32,000 boe/d
* Parex Resources Inc sees 2017 capital expenditures to be in the range of $200-$225 million fully funded from cash flow, including drilling 39-44 wells
* Q4 2016 production was approximately 31,000 boe/d (99% crude oil) compared to 29,754 boed/d in prior quarter
* Parex Resources Inc sees FY production of 34,000-36,000 boe/d Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BA latest to be hit by computer problems (Adds comment by BA's chief executive)