BRIEF-DDM places EUR 50 mln of senior secured bonds
* Said on Friday subsidiary DDM Debt had successfully placed 50 million euros ($53.75 million) of senior secured bonds in the Nordic market
Jan 10 Small Cap Danmark A/S :
* FY pre-tax profit 24 million Danish crowns ($3.42 million)
* Proposes dividend of 3.5 crowns per share for FY 2016
* Sees stock market development to be positive in 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 7.0113 Danish crowns) (Gdynia Newsroom)
SEOUL, Jan 23 South Korea's LG Corp, the holding company of LG Group, said in a filing on Monday it agreed to sell a stake in silicon wafer producer LG Siltron Inc to SK Holdings Co for 620 billion won ($531.9 million).
* Says sees an additional impact of mortgage floor claims of around 229 million euros ($246 million)