US STOCKS-Wall St rises as bank stocks jump; healthcare vote eyed
* Indexes up: Dow 0.14 pct, S&P 0.19 pct, Nasdaq 0.17 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
Jan 10 Chembond Chemicals Ltd
* Says entering into a share purchase agreement for acquisition of additional 49% shares in joint venture company
* Says joint venture (JV) agreement with I-Chem Solution SDN BHD, Malaysia stands terminated
* Says post fulfillment of necessary terms, company would hold 100% of equity share capital of I Chembond Water Sdn Bhd, Malaysia Source text: (bit.ly/2ibJ9aD) Further company coverage:
* Dow up 0.02 pct, S&P up 0.01 pct, Nasdaq off 0.07 pct (Updates to open)
March 23 Wall Street opened slightly lower on Thursday amid signs that President Donald Trump is struggling to get enough votes to pass a healthcare bill in Congress.