PRESS DIGEST- British Business - Jan 24
Jan 24 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Jan 10 Spectra7 Microsystems Inc
* Company expects to report Q4 revenues of approximately $2.5 million, which would represent an increase of 135 pct over prior quarter
* Company expects to report revenues of approximately $8.6 million for twelve month period ended December 31, 2016
* Q4 gross margin as a percentage of revenue is expected to be approximately 59 pct - 61 pct
* Q4 revenue view $2.3 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* FY2016 revenue view $8.5 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, Jan 23 U.S. President Donald Trump formally withdrew the United States from the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal on Monday, distancing America from its Asian allies, as China's influence in the region rises.
* Dollar falls in early Asia on Mnuchin comments, lower yields