1 Min Read
Jan 11 (Reuters) - Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd
* Bharat Petroleum Corp - raising of USD 600 million long term funds by bpcl's indirect subsidiary BISPL from international debt capital market
* Bharat Petroleum Corporation - issuance under existing $2 billion euro medium term note programme
* Bharat Petroleum - proceeds to be used for partial repayment of bridge loans availed by bispl to finance acquisition of stakes in 2 russian companies
* Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd says notes are of 10 year tenor and carry coupon rate of 4.375 percent p.a.
* Bharat Petroleum Corporation - notes will be listed on Singapore stock exchange Source text - (bit.ly/2ieJtp4) Further company coverage: