BRIEF-Adores appoints new president
* Says it appoints Toru Myochin as new president to succeed current president Seiji Uehara, effective June 27
Jan 11 Cineworld Group Plc :
* Trading update
* Group achieved strong revenue growth of 12.6 pct for year ended 31 december 2016, 8.3 pct on a constant currency basis.
* As a result, group's overall performance for year ended 31 december 2016 is expected to be in line with current market expectations.
* Group reached record admissions levels in 2016, passing milestone of over 100 million people coming through our doors to watch a movie.
* Admissions increased in both uk & ireland and row, with double digit growth taking place in row.
* Top performing movies of year were "Star Wars: Rogue One", "Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them" and "Bridget Jones's Baby", " Jungle Book", " Secret Life Of Pets" and "Zootropolis"
* Increase in admissions drove 12.7 pct growth in retail revenues
* Other income, which predominantly consists of advertising and distribution revenues, increased by 7.0 pct
* Group will continue with its strategic expansion and renovation plans during 2017 with 13 new sites scheduled to open, 6 in uk and 7 in row, and several major refurbishments Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)