Jan 11 Premier Asset Management Group Plc
* Total assets under management (AUM) increased to 5.2 billion pounds as at 31 december 2016
* Total net inflows of 140 mln stg in three months to 31 december 2016
* Total net inflows of 684 mln stg for rolling twelve months to 31 december 2016
* Expect political, economic and business environment to remain uncertain as we head into 2017 and therefore believe market for fund sales will continue to be very competitive
* Company expects to announce its first interim dividend for three months to 31 December 2016 in late January 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
UPDATE 3-Bastos resigns as head of Brazil's BNDES as scandal heightens pressure
RIO DE JANEIRO/BRASILIA, May 26 Maria Silvia Bastos resigned on Friday as head of Brazil's development bank BNDES amid a political crisis that had increased pressure against her by credit-starved business leaders.