Unilever proposes changes to how directors are paid
LONDON, Feb 28 Unilever on Tuesday proposed changes to how it pays executive directors that it says are meant to ensure alignment with long-term shareholder value creation.
Jan 11 Hisense Kelon Electrical Holdings Co Ltd :
* Framework agreement in relation to the disposal
* Company entered into framework agreement with purchaser in relation to disposal
* Ningbo Meishan Bonded Port Yingmei Investment Management Company to purchase the property from company
* consideration shall be RMB892.6 million
* Ownership of property will be transferred from company to target company
* Disposal is expected to increase net profit of company for current period by approximately RMB650 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FY 2016 sales revenue of 62.5 million euros ($66.24 million)versus 59.0 million euros year ago
PARIS, Feb 28 PSA, the French carmaker behind the Peugeot and Citroen brands, unveiled on Tuesday its new DS7 Crossback SUV (sport utility vehicle) model, as the company looks to turn around the performance of its DS brand.