New BNDES head Rabello says will not focus on past loans
RIO DE JANEIRO, May 26 The incoming head of Brazil's state development bank BNDES said on Friday he will not have a special focus on loans disbursed by the previous management.
Jan 11 Hisense Kelon Electrical Holdings Co Ltd :
* Framework agreement in relation to the disposal
* Company entered into framework agreement with purchaser in relation to disposal
* Ningbo Meishan Bonded Port Yingmei Investment Management Company to purchase the property from company
* consideration shall be RMB892.6 million
* Ownership of property will be transferred from company to target company
* Disposal is expected to increase net profit of company for current period by approximately RMB650 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAO PAULO, May 26 JBS SA, the world's largest meatpacker, said on Friday that the brothers Joesley and Wesley Batista, who own the company and are ensnared in a corruption scandal that threatens to topple Brazil's President Michel Temer, have resigned from senior posts.