BRIEF-Alitalia says non-binding bids for airline, assets due July 21
* will invite selected bidders on June 26 to airline's data room, non-binding bids due by July 21 at latest Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom)
Jan 11 Eli Lilly And Co
* Lilly and Merck expand immuno-oncology collaboration
* Eli Lilly and co - financial details of collaboration were not disclosed.
* Lilly is sponsor of Phase 1 study and enrollment is expected to begin mid-2017.
* Eli Lilly - expansion of collaboration with Merck to add new study of lartruvo with keytruda in patients with previously treated soft tissue sarcoma Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
** Rough week for online fashion retailers after Amazon unveiled plans to launch its low-on-hassle, high-on-incentives shopping service, Prime Wardrobe (PW)