BRIEF-Aegon completes sale of majority of US run-off businesses
* UNDER TERMS OF AGREEMENT, AEGON'S TRANSAMERICA LIFE SUBSIDIARIES WILL REINSURE USD 14 BILLION OF LIABILITIES TO AFFILIATES OF WILTON RE US HOLDING INC
Jan 11 Superior Industries International Inc -
* Sees 2017 sales $730 million - $750 million - SEC filing
* Sees 2017 unit volume 12 million - 12.25 million
* Expect 1Q17 unit volume to be down 200,000 - 300,000 units compared to 1Q16
* Sees 2017 capital expenditures of approximately $50 million
* Superior industries international inc - "remain comfortable with 2016 outlook"
* Fy2017 revenue view $739.5 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text: [bit.ly/2j14wNH] Further company coverage:
ZURICH, June 29 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.4 percent higher at 9,110 points on Thursday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .